Disk Cleanup utility is not working

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

When I access the "Disk Cleanup" utility
through "Accessories" and "System tools" I find that the
utility doesn't work...it just sit there in
the "calculating" mode for hours and never progresses any
further.

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

"Why does Disk Cleanup freeze?"

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"Ken" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I access the "Disk Cleanup" utility
> through "Accessories" and "System tools" I find that the
> utility doesn't work...it just sit there in
> the "calculating" mode for hours and never progresses any
> further.

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Thanks for the tip Will, I'm on my way to the website to
see what's up.