Disk Cleanup utility is not working

When I access the "Disk Cleanup" utility
through "Accessories" and "System tools" I find that the
utility doesn't work...it just sit there in
the "calculating" mode for hours and never progresses any
further.
2 answers Last reply
More about disk cleanup utility working

    Hi

    Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

    "Why does Disk Cleanup freeze?"

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "Ken" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I access the "Disk Cleanup" utility
    > through "Accessories" and "System tools" I find that the
    > utility doesn't work...it just sit there in
    > the "calculating" mode for hours and never progresses any
    > further.

    Thanks for the tip Will, I'm on my way to the website to
    see what's up.

Disk Cleanup Accessories Microsoft Windows XP