How do you change how much starts on your computer at
startup? I have total memory of 254 MB and most of the
time all but 30-60 MB is available because so much stuff
starts up when I log turn on computer.

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I find autorun if very informative and similar to
msconfig.exe but more explicit. It will show all your run
and startup entries.

You can get it from :

http://www.sysinternals.com/files/autoruns.zip

You'll need to unzip and create a shortcut of autorun.exe
Take that shortcut and drag to start / all programs
and run. Just uncheck what you don't want started. You
can later re-check the box to reinstate.