How to disable programs at startup?? msconfig does not
show all programs based on what I see in Task Manager.
Can you disable programs in Task Manager where they will
not run at startup?

Another way to do this would be to go to the program that is in your system
tray/notification area and you may find the settings to remove them from the auto
start, most programs have this listed in the properties section.
See also:-
http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_content.php
All about disabling programs at startup

"MDWI" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How to disable programs at startup?? msconfig does not
> show all programs based on what I see in Task Manager.
> Can you disable programs in Task Manager where they will
> not run at startup?

The program "Autoruns" from www.sysinternals.com covers most startup
locations which MSConfig don't.

--