trying to run adaware scan

terri

When I attempt to scan the system with adaware I recieve
the following message and then my computer turns off and
restarts. NT Authority System , Remote Procedure Call
must close down. What is causing this or where else
should I try to find out. Thank you

"NT Authority System , Remote Procedure Call"
You need not AdAware but a scan to see if you have the
MSBlaster or Welchia worm. Run scans by several anti-
virus programs. There are many good, reputable free
scanners avalable for online scanning. Do a Google
search for "free online virus scans".