Closed Solved

Fifa 12 Gamestop preorder bonus problem...

Hi guys, i preordered Fifa 12 for ps3 at gamestop... we are supposed to get 4 gold packs a month per 6 months (24 gold packs total) but i redeemed my code and cant find the free packs... I redeemed the code again but is not working anymore... so i guess the first time i did was ok... Is it me or the packs will be next month...??? anyone can help me???
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about fifa gamestop preorder bonus problem
  1. You probably want to go over to the EA Forums with this question. There is bound to be someone who can answer it there.
  2. anyone?
  3. Best answer
    Gave the best answer i could, EA forums is your best bet. They often have problems with their pre-order codes.

I know when i got NHL 11 you got an online code and some people had a problem, they would put it in and get an error.
    Then if you tried to re-enter it you get a message that it was used.
    So you had to shut down the Xbox, load the game, then go to enable your online pass which would allow you to re-download the item.
  4. the problems is that the pre-order bonus begins October 1st (read in Youtube).... so thx anyway, ill check FIFA 12 forums anyway...
  5. Best answer selected by CRIVERAZ86.
  6. alright, so gamestop didn't give me any code for preordering. do you think if I went in again and asked for it they would?
  7. hey mate with yours did it say that the code was invalid, this is happening with mine as well
  8. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Ask a new question

Read More

Console Gaming PlayStation Video Games