Fifa 12 Gamestop preorder bonus problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

criveraz86

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011
Hi guys, i preordered Fifa 12 for ps3 at gamestop... we are supposed to get 4 gold packs a month per 6 months (24 gold packs total) but i redeemed my code and cant find the free packs... I redeemed the code again but is not working anymore... so i guess the first time i did was ok... Is it me or the packs will be next month...??? anyone can help me???

Solution
Gave the best answer i could, EA forums is your best bet. They often have problems with their pre-order codes.

I know when i got NHL 11 you got an online code and some people had a problem, they would put it in and get an error.
Then if you tried to re-enter it you get a message that it was used.
So you had to shut down the Xbox, load the game, then go to enable your online pass which would allow you to re-download the item.

steimy

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
Gave the best answer i could, EA forums is your best bet. They often have problems with their pre-order codes.

I know when i got NHL 11 you got an online code and some people had a problem, they would put it in and get an error.
Then if you tried to re-enter it you get a message that it was used.
So you had to shut down the Xbox, load the game, then go to enable your online pass which would allow you to re-download the item.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.