sp2 lock up during boot

October 7, 2004 6:58:12 PM

Ever since I installed sp2 my pc freezes during boot up
if the automatic update feature is turned on. If I turn
off the auto update it boots normally every time.

any ideas?

thanks

More about : sp2 lock boot

October 7, 2004 9:58:23 PM

Many people have been experiencing problems with SP2. I
did. Once it was removed all ran well again. It has
been confirmed by senior IT people that you can probably
do without it. I am waiting until MS fixs the main
issues.

!