Oblivion Mystery at Harluns Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenjhen1

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2011
Hello,I can not complete this quest as the object to be found in Swampy Cave is not there. The green arrow points to nothing and all that there is at the site are 2 corpses of the undead with no clue on them?
Please help as I think this may be a glitch in the game.
Thanks, Ken

Solution
Bear in mind too that as you go wondering the landscape and into dungeons you may invertently kill off a quest - thus rendering it forever incomplete. Though this tends to be a minor quest problem not a large quest problem.

Gumption

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2011
Bear in mind too that as you go wondering the landscape and into dungeons you may invertently kill off a quest - thus rendering it forever incomplete. Though this tends to be a minor quest problem not a large quest problem.

Solution

kenjhen1

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2011

Unfortunately, the inability of completing this quest stops me from completing the reat of the Fighters Guild quests.
Thanks for your reply.

kenjhen1

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2011

Unfortunately, I entered this part of the game prior to being given it as a quest. I believe in doing so this renders the quest as being unable to complete. I had killed off all trolls and searched all bodies to no avail. The quest item apparently is not available to those who complete this quest prior to being given it at the Fighters Guild.
Thanks for your reply,
Ken

kenjhen1

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2011

Hi, I appreciate your reply.
However the code you suggest does give the message "trolls all dead" but still does not allow a quest item to appear. I believe that now the Fighters Guild quests can not be completed.

Thank you,

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.