Print Spooler Problem After Uninstall SP2

When I recently uninstalled SP2 (just felt the changes
caused more trouble than the risks they were designed to
prevent), it apparently took my windows-based print
spooler with it, so that now I can't access my printers.

Anyone know how to fix this problem without reinstalling
SP2, though I will do this as a last resort. Thanks

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

If you go into windows task manager and select processes
tab and if you see spoolsv.exe with the username of
system the spooler isn't the problem.
Its more likely print drivers (if you have a usb printer)
have do be re-loaded because of sp2 install.

Its worth a shot. To do so:

If your printer is a usb connection, You'll have to
uninstall drivers via device manager at the appropriate
hub usb,then disconnect usb cable and re-installed your
printer drivers. Then re-connect usb cable and reboot.
Microsoft will Add new hardware at reboot.

Need help on device manager? Open help and support and
search for "using device manager"