Can not open Outlook Express

When I attempt to open Outlook Express the starting
window opens up and then immediately disappears. The
program does not open. Any ideas?

I am running XP and recently installed SP2, upgraded my
Norton Antivirus to 2005 and installed the latest
ZoneAlarm update. However, I was still able to use
Outlook Express since performing these tasks. Outlook
still works although Outlook Express is a no go. Any
suggestions on how to fix this problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about open outlook express

    "Nate Zeke" wrote:

    > When I attempt to open Outlook Express the starting
    > window opens up and then immediately disappears. The
    > program does not open. Any ideas?
    >
    > I am running XP and recently installed SP2, upgraded my
    > Norton Antivirus to 2005 and installed the latest
    > ZoneAlarm update. However, I was still able to use
    > Outlook Express since performing these tasks. Outlook
    > still works although Outlook Express is a no go. Any
    > suggestions on how to fix this problem?

    You may find something here:
    http://kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_oe.htm

    Check to see if Outlook Express was accidentlly added to
    any list of a pop up blocker.

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP