After defrag unable to load language resources

After performing a defrag with Microsoft Disk Defragmenter, I get a strange
message. Each time I select Control Panel, I receive a message with "MMCpl"
in the title bar and "Unable to load language resources" in the message.
After dismissing the dialog, Control Panel seems to run OK. Where is this
coming from and what can I do to fix it?

---JB
2 answers Last reply
More about after defrag unable load language resources

    Check this out it might apply to you:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
    scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/Q
    299/9/29.ASP&NoWebContent=1

    That's it! Thank you very much.

    "larry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Check this out it might apply to you:
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
    > scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/Q
    > 299/9/29.ASP&NoWebContent=1

Control Panel Defragment Microsoft Windows XP