After defrag unable to load language resources

October 8, 2004 1:11:32 AM

After performing a defrag with Microsoft Disk Defragmenter, I get a strange
message. Each time I select Control Panel, I receive a message with "MMCpl"
in the title bar and "Unable to load language resources" in the message.
After dismissing the dialog, Control Panel seems to run OK. Where is this
coming from and what can I do to fix it?

---JB
October 8, 2004 10:32:10 AM

Check this out it might apply to you:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?