Boot up problems - XP2

LJ

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2004

Hi,
I have a laptop with Windows XP Home Edition. Recently
loaded SP2. Twice I have gotten the "blue screen of
death" during boot-up (which I never had problems with
before).
Are there settings that need to be changed? Do I need to
uninstall SP2?
Any troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated.
lj

Hi

Could you please post the Stop Code from the BSOD. That may help with
seeing what the problem is.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User