buying a new phone + allready with verizon, will any phone..

Last response: in Network Providers
December 1, 2004 1:55:10 AM

I'm allreay with Verizon and don't want to change my phone number ,
Can I buy any cell phone ,or , do I have to have a phone the works
only with verizon ? (does it have to say verizon on the phone)

I'm new at this phone thing and mine is getting old.

Mike
Anonymous
December 1, 2004 1:55:11 AM

Mr Fizz wrote:
> I'm allreay with Verizon and don't want to change my phone number ,
> Can I buy any cell phone ,or , do I have to have a phone the works
> only with verizon ? (does it have to say verizon on the phone)
>
> I'm new at this phone thing and mine is getting old.

Any phone that works with VZW.
It does not have to only work with VZW.
It does have to be CDMA to meet the first condition.
If it's a "locked" phone (e.g. Sprint) you will need the code.

-Quick
!