Sign in with
Your question

My Turtle Beach x11's wont pick up my voice while playing Age of Empires: Online

Last response: in Video Games
September 28, 2011 6:53:10 PM

Hello, basically this is my problem. I have a pair of turtle beach x11's. For some reason when I play AoE: Online and try to chat wit people via xbox live they cant hear me. Yet when I get on skype people can hear me just fine. I have also tested my mic and it seems to work when I test it, i only have problems when I'm playing AoE, please help me if anyone knows why the could be happaning. Thanks much.
September 28, 2011 8:03:09 PM

Xbox Live? You using Games for windows Live? Do you have the correct mic Set in the options (of games for windows Live)

-Mithness
m
l
September 28, 2011 8:16:37 PM

Mithness said:
Xbox Live? You using Games for windows Live? Do you have the correct mic Set in the options (of games for windows Live)

-Mithness

Yes I'm using games for windows live, and uhh how do i check the mic options for games for windows live?
m
l
Related resources
September 28, 2011 10:37:29 PM

Uhh, I'm not to familiar with GfWL (Only game I have that uses it is GTA 4) But if you press "Home" (beside Page Up) It should bring up the Friends list and such and theirs an options Menu there that you can set your Mic

Do you use any other games that use GfWL? Should've asked that before but I forgot. Do those games use your Mic correctly?

-Mithness
m
l
September 29, 2011 2:31:45 PM

No i have no other games for GfWl, I do play other online games that are not on GfWl and my mic works just fine on thoes, I also found the mic settings. Basically what its doing is not picking up my voice unless the mic is litterally IN my mouth.
m
l
September 29, 2011 7:19:32 PM

Maybe when you play AoE:o  it's making your Mic Volume go down to nearly 0... TBH, I'm very lost on this issue.

Sorry I'll keep thinking
-Mithness
m
l
!