Will my computer run BF3?

G

Sorry if I'm supposed to post this in a different thread rather than making another topic but I didn't want to hijack someone else's topic.
So my computer's specs are (until the AMD 7xxx and Nvidia's new video cards come out) is this:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 @2.5GHz
4GB DDR2 RAM (generic RAM that came with my Dell)
MSI N560GTX-TI Twin Frozr II/OC GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Corsair TX650w 80+Certified PSU
Windows 7 Premium 64 Bit
Thanks.

G

Cool! Was kinda hoping high but that's a longshot. Oh well even on medium the game looks amazing.

Found this preliminary benchmark:

http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,847209/Battlefield-3-Beta-18-Radeon-and-Geforce-cards-SLI-und-Crossfire-benchmarked/Practice/

So on max you don't get the magic number of 30 for minimum fps, so I guess you need high and tweak around it to get better picture quality but still stay over 30 for min fps. But of course, there could be alot of optimization before release so you may have a chance to run max.

G

Oh PC I love you so! Honestly I'm so glad I spent the $310 to upgrade my PSU and GFX card so I can have much better graphics than console. Anyways thanks a lot! :D

beer15

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
Hello

I got some questions what I would upgrade for my system since I got major FPS drops in 64 player maps.

This are my specs

Asus P5Q
Intel e8400
3 ram ddr2
Sapphire HD7750 OC

what would you suggest upgrading since my cpu runs on 100% all the time?
i dont got a big butget so

Thx guys