I feel certain this has been addressed before, but I am unable to locate the
post.
Every single time I try to compose a message, the font is 12-point Times
New Roman and the stationery is some 1/4" grid pattern, neither of which I
selected or want. And, they won't stay in different settings during the time
of composing the e-mail. I have tried checking the 'ignore' boxes on the
accessibility window under 'Internet Options', but that ends up refonting or
changing the background on every other web page! Any ideas on a solution,
and any ideas how this could have happened?
Thanks in advance!
Phil

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You might get better response using outlook express
newsgroup:

http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?
NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outloo
kexpress&SLCID=US&ICP=GSS3&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups