V265 question - Ring

I just purchased a V265. When I had my T720 and T730 one of the ringtones
was "you have an incoming call" Does anyone know how I can put this same
"ring" on my V265? I am a rank armature so please give me complete
instructions. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about v265 question ring

    that was a standard ring embedded in the 720/730.

    go to 'get it now' in the phone menu, look in ringtones ( modtones, etc) and
    there are several voice tones like that you can download to your phone. may
    take a few minutes of scrolling around to find a good one. probably cost you a
    dollar or two.

Verizon Internet Service Providers