V265 question - Ring

Last response: in Network Providers
November 30, 2004 8:49:33 PM

I just purchased a V265. When I had my T720 and T730 one of the ringtones
was "you have an incoming call" Does anyone know how I can put this same
"ring" on my V265? I am a rank armature so please give me complete
instructions. Thanks

More about : v265 question ring

Anonymous
December 4, 2004 4:15:37 PM

that was a standard ring embedded in the 720/730.

go to 'get it now' in the phone menu, look in ringtones ( modtones, etc) and
there are several voice tones like that you can download to your phone. may
take a few minutes of scrolling around to find a good one. probably cost you a
dollar or two.
!