BF3 Beta Thoughts

AbdullahG

Distinguished
I honestly might pass on it. The game looks great and the gameplay is fast-paced, but I didn't connect to it. It felt like MOH's MP with I hated. I enjoyed BF:BC2's and BF2's MP, but BF3 didn't amaze me too much. I did well during each game I played, but it wasn't somewhat I enjoyed doing. I don't really know why I didn't enjoy it like I expected myself to do. I guess I'm just losing interest in shooters as a whole (they are all the same to me...except the Bioshock series considering it has an amazing story and Counter-Strike since it's competitive and I've been playing it for years). So, did you enjoy it or not? Why?

Daemon

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
Don't forget this is a beta, and unless youve played the diffent maps and game types I would hold off judgement. Caspian Border is suppost to be epic and is more for the old BF fans (there are also rumours that Caspian may be opened to all today).

There are a few bugs at the moment (squads, not connecting to servers etc), but still its a beta...

From_Canada

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011

I agree. Caspian Border is awesome. They gotta release this map if they want to increase pre-order sales.

Not to mention that there are no vehicles in the beta. hopefully the finished product will be more polished. Anyone having a problem not being able to shoot after being revived? It only happened to me a couple times, but it sucked. Thank goodness for the suicide option, LoL! Seriously, my ammo showed full, but R1 did nothing.

AbdullahG

Distinguished
I guess I'll try Caspain Border. I'm not really a fan of warfare shooters now. I got sick of them (CS is probably the only one I enjoy since it's competitive unlike quite a lot of shooters). It isn't the game itself I didn't enjoy. I honestly don't know why. I played it on both the console and PC. The game just didn't get my attention very well. I want to enjoy it, but it seems difficult to do so. I'll play it a bit more to get a bit more experience out of it. One good thing I really enjoyed about it was that it isn't unbalanced like recent CoD games.