Out of memory. ?spoolsv.exe problem

Jim

My computer is on all the time. It starts running slower
and slower and I have to reboot to get back to normal. If
I don't I get a "virtual memory minimum too low" warning.
Looking at taskmanager before I reboot I see spoolsv.exe
is using more memory than any other process--up to 52mb
with available physical memory down to 5K. After I reboot
spoolsv.exe is down to 5mb and available physical memory
is up to 29K or more.
Is this a spoolsv.exe problem?

Hi

Please try the following article by Alex Nichol:

"Virtual Memory in Windows XP"
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer is on all the time. It starts running slower
> and slower and I have to reboot to get back to normal. If
> I don't I get a "virtual memory minimum too low" warning.
> Looking at taskmanager before I reboot I see spoolsv.exe
> is using more memory than any other process--up to 52mb
> with available physical memory down to 5K. After I reboot
> spoolsv.exe is down to 5mb and available physical memory
> is up to 29K or more.
> Is this a spoolsv.exe problem?

TRENDING THREADS