memory stuck in 3 or 4 files-won't defragment

I turned off the computor while running photoshop because
it was frozen. When I turned it back on all the memory
was stuck in files lableddocumenta and
settings\owner\local settings\temp\photoshop temp1093373.
HELP! I have tried everything-nothing I know how to do
fixes it. Thanx

"BGuccione" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I turned off the computor while running photoshop because
> it was frozen. When I turned it back on all the memory
> was stuck in files lableddocumenta and
> settings\owner\local settings\temp\photoshop temp1093373.
> HELP! I have tried everything-nothing I know how to do
> fixes it. Thanx

Memory can't get stuck in files.

How about a better explanation of what's going on, like what error message
you're getting, at what point the message comes up, etc.