Sign in with
Your question

FIFA 12 problem HELP

Last response: in Video Games
September 30, 2011 8:05:52 AM

Hey guys i am wondering on fifa 12 pre ordered edition where do you go to on the fifa store to redeem your gold packs (4 packs a month for 6 month) do you go to "redeem code" or "redeem voucher" when you click "redeem code" do you include the little dashes (-) between each section of letters or put it all together. i no it does not come out till the 1st of October but when i have tried today to enter the my code it has been saying that the code is invalid. Am i meant to wait till the 1st and then it will say the code is valid or is my code really faulty? And also if you go to the ps3 store and put the code in will i lose the code?

More about : fifa problem

Anonymous
September 30, 2011 1:15:09 PM

conordoc said:
Hey guys i am wondering on fifa 12 pre ordered edition where do you go to on the fifa store to redeem your gold packs (4 packs a month for 6 month) do you go to "redeem code" or "redeem voucher" when you click "redeem code" do you include the little dashes (-) between each section of letters or put it all together. i no it does not come out till the 1st of October but when i have tried today to enter the my code it has been saying that the code is invalid. Am i meant to wait till the 1st and then it will say the code is valid or is my code really faulty? And also if you go to the ps3 store and put the code in will i lose the code?

exactly the same is happening to me, I cant redeem the code either ive tried all different ways of entering it. I spoke to someone at ea sports and they say try again in 24 hours as it might be a technical fault, the usual crap response you get when you speak to anyone about a problem.
m
l
October 1, 2011 6:54:29 PM

press redeem voucher and it comes up with the ps store redeem code and put it in there
m
l
February 26, 2012 8:40:59 AM

i bought fifa 12 and i cant enter the code...its invalid or no loger valid, thats what i get when i redeem online code, same thing happened with fifa 11 is it possible to be an ip conflict ?? i have a neibourhood network so its possible that another person has an ip that is simmmilar with mine..only the last numbers are diffrent, i dont understand my free trial allways worked...but my cd key never did its now the second game, any oppinions ??/ sugestions??? if u had same problem... im getting anoyed cuz my free trial expired :D  i entered code corectly so dont sugest that... thx
m
l
!