missing or corrupt vgaoem.fon

October 9, 2004 9:51:53 AM

Hi,
My computer was working one day, and the next I went to
turn it on and got the error message that the vgaoem.fon
file was missing or corrupt. I followed the advice in
microsofts database for using the recovery console on the
my xp disc. This didn't work, unable to locate file. If
anyone can help me get my computer up and running without
losing everything on it I would really appreciate it.
Anonymous
October 9, 2004 11:57:44 AM

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Michael Stevens]

--