cdm9500 calendar

I am looking for a way to sync the calendar with my PC. I have the cable that connects the phone to my PC and I can sync my address book. I need a way to sync my calendar. Anybody know how?

hotrod

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2003

Microsoft Active Sync

--
All Email Scanned and declared
Virus Free by Norton Systems 2005

material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in
intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the
sender and
delete the material from any computer.