sending large files

October 9, 2004 1:35:09 PM

I'm trying to send a 20GB win media file to another PC
running ME. AFter approx 10 minutes I get a error saying
the disk is full ro write protected. The disk is not full
and I ahve the full share feature turned on. I'm able to
copy smaller files

More about : sending large files

Anonymous
October 9, 2004 3:56:57 PM

Your Windows ME has a FAT32 file system and supports a maximum
(single) file size of 4GB.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP