sending large files

I'm trying to send a 20GB win media file to another PC
running ME. AFter approx 10 minutes I get a error saying
the disk is full ro write protected. The disk is not full
and I ahve the full share feature turned on. I'm able to
copy smaller files
1 answer Last reply
More about sending large files

    Your Windows ME has a FAT32 file system and supports a maximum
    (single) file size of 4GB.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "john" wrote:

    | I'm trying to send a 20GB win media file to another PC
    | running ME. AFter approx 10 minutes I get a error saying
    | the disk is full ro write protected. The disk is not full
    | and I ahve the full share feature turned on. I'm able to
    | copy smaller files

Microsoft Windows XP