Backing up files in Windows Home XP

I need to learn how to back up files. I found the
instructions, but I can only get so far. After I click on
Start, All Programs, Accossories, and System Tools, the
instuctions say to click Backup. There is no section
there that says Backup. I've tried clickiing onto the
other options there, but they don't seem to apply. What
to do??

Thanks. I'd appreciate any help
1 answer Last reply
More about backing files windows home

    Installing the Backup Program on the Home Version
    http://www.onecomputerguy.com/windowsxp_tips.htm#backup_home

    HOW TO: Use Backup to Back Up Files and Folders on Your Computer in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308422&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Mavra Stark wrote:

    | I need to learn how to back up files. I found the
    | instructions, but I can only get so far. After I click on
    | Start, All Programs, Accossories, and System Tools, the
    | instuctions say to click Backup. There is no section
    | there that says Backup. I've tried clickiing onto the
    | other options there, but they don't seem to apply. What
    | to do??
    |
    | Thanks. I'd appreciate any help

Backup Windows XP