Backing up files in Windows Home XP

I need to learn how to back up files. I found the
instructions, but I can only get so far. After I click on
Start, All Programs, Accossories, and System Tools, the
instuctions say to click Backup. There is no section
there that says Backup. I've tried clickiing onto the
other options there, but they don't seem to apply. What
to do??

Thanks. I'd appreciate any help

Installing the Backup Program on the Home Version
http://www.onecomputerguy.com/windowsxp_tips.htm#backup_home

HOW TO: Use Backup to Back Up Files and Folders on Your Computer in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308422&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP