sending large files

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
October 9, 2004 1:50:56 PM

I'm trying to send a 20gb file over the network to a PC
running ME. after approx 10 minutes I get a message saying
the disk is full or write protected. I have full access
previliges setup on the remote PC. My PC is running XP
pro. Can anyone help

More about : sending large files

October 9, 2004 2:38:17 PM

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 09:50:56 -0700, john wrote:

> I'm trying to send a 20gb file over the network to a PC
> running ME. after approx 10 minutes I get a message saying
> the disk is full or write protected. I have full access
> previliges setup on the remote PC. My PC is running XP
> pro. Can anyone help

you already asked this and it already has been answered

!