sending large files

I'm trying to send a 20gb file over the network to a PC
running ME. after approx 10 minutes I get a message saying
the disk is full or write protected. I have full access
previliges setup on the remote PC. My PC is running XP
pro. Can anyone help
1 answer Last reply
More about sending large files

    On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 09:50:56 -0700, john wrote:

    > I'm trying to send a 20gb file over the network to a PC
    > running ME. after approx 10 minutes I get a message saying
    > the disk is full or write protected. I have full access
    > previliges setup on the remote PC. My PC is running XP
    > pro. Can anyone help

    you already asked this and it already has been answered

    > Your Windows ME has a FAT32 file system and supports a maximum
    > (single) file size of 4GB.
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    >
    > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    > "john" wrote:
    >
    > | I'm trying to send a 20GB win media file to another PC
    > | running ME. AFter approx 10 minutes I get a error saying
    > | the disk is full ro write protected. The disk is not full
    > | and I ahve the full share feature turned on. I'm able to
    > | copy smaller files

Microsoft Windows XP