Problems with windows Update

When i run windows update is says there are no critical
or optional update avaialable. I know this is not right
becuase i just reinstalled this version of windows on a
new hard drive. I've installed xp pro version 2002 so i
know i need sp 2 at least and it not giving me any
options to downlaod
1 answer Last reply
More about problems windows update

    How to successfully install Windows XP Service Pack 2:
    http://www.fixyourwindows.com/winxpsp2install.htm

    How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME
    for the best performance (Step-by-step Visual Guide):
    http://www.fixyourwindows.com

    Spyware/Virus Removal and Prevention:
    http://www.fixyourwindows.com/windowsxpsolutions.htm
    (Links to online virus scans on the same page)

    Good Luck!

    "Igby" wrote:

    > When i run windows update is says there are no critical
    > or optional update avaialable. I know this is not right
    > becuase i just reinstalled this version of windows on a
    > new hard drive. I've installed xp pro version 2002 so i
    > know i need sp 2 at least and it not giving me any
    > options to downlaod

Windows Update Microsoft Windows XP