Problems with windows Update

When i run windows update is says there are no critical
or optional update avaialable. I know this is not right
becuase i just reinstalled this version of windows on a
new hard drive. I've installed xp pro version 2002 so i
know i need sp 2 at least and it not giving me any
options to downlaod

How to successfully install Windows XP Service Pack 2:
http://www.fixyourwindows.com/winxpsp2install.htm

How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME
for the best performance (Step-by-step Visual Guide):
http://www.fixyourwindows.com

Spyware/Virus Removal and Prevention:
http://www.fixyourwindows.com/windowsxpsolutions.htm
(Links to online virus scans on the same page)

Good Luck!