Can any of you tell me EXACTLY How to clean Temp & Temp In..

October 9, 2004 2:53:05 PM

Along with cookies? I am new to XP., & SOOO used to Wind..98

I appreciate the help Dave

More about : clean temp temp

Anonymous
October 9, 2004 6:12:25 PM

In internet Explorer, Tools, Internet Options, General tab, temporary
internet files section:
1. Delete cookies.
2. Delete offline files twice. Once with checkbox empty and once with
offline box turned on.

Use windows explorer. Go to c:\temp folder. Delete what's there. (If some
temp files are in use, they won't be able to be deleted until you reboot.)

in W Explorer, go to Documents and Settings, <yourname>, local
settings,temp. Delete anything there prior to the current date.

That's a start.

--
David Nimon
dnimonREMOVE@##sympatico.ca

--------------------------------
"Dave" <Dave @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Along with cookies? I am new to XP., & SOOO used to Wind..98
>
> I appreciate the help Dave

Anonymous
October 10, 2004 12:09:03 AM

Clean Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and other temporary files:
http://www.fixyourwindows.com/optimizewindowstempfiles....

Good Luck!
---
How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME
for the best performance (Step-by-step Visual Guide):
http://www.fixyourwindows.com

Spyware/Virus Removal and Prevention:
http://www.fixyourwindows.com/windowsxpsolutions.htm
(Links to online virus scans on the same page)

!