Can any of you tell me EXACTLY How to clean Temp & Temp In..

Along with cookies? I am new to XP., & SOOO used to Wind..98

I appreciate the help Dave
2 answers Last reply
More about clean temp temp

    In internet Explorer, Tools, Internet Options, General tab, temporary
    internet files section:
    1. Delete cookies.
    2. Delete offline files twice. Once with checkbox empty and once with
    offline box turned on.

    Use windows explorer. Go to c:\temp folder. Delete what's there. (If some
    temp files are in use, they won't be able to be deleted until you reboot.)

    in W Explorer, go to Documents and Settings, <yourname>, local
    settings,temp. Delete anything there prior to the current date.

    That's a start.

    --
    David Nimon
    dnimonREMOVE@##sympatico.ca

    --------------------------------
    "Dave" <Dave @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Along with cookies? I am new to XP., & SOOO used to Wind..98
    >
    > I appreciate the help Dave

    Clean Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and other temporary files:
    http://www.fixyourwindows.com/optimizewindowstempfiles.htm

    Good Luck!
    ---
    How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME
    for the best performance (Step-by-step Visual Guide):
    http://www.fixyourwindows.com

    Spyware/Virus Removal and Prevention:
    http://www.fixyourwindows.com/windowsxpsolutions.htm
    (Links to online virus scans on the same page)

    "Dave" wrote:

    > Along with cookies? I am new to XP., & SOOO used to Wind..98
    >
    > I appreciate the help Dave

Cookie Microsoft Windows XP