• mac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hjk

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2011
ok guys what do you think give me ur faithful opinion on what system should we play games on

because PC has 10x the power of a console system. It looks, plays, and feels better with the rewarding feeling of playing on a machine that I tuned and built

shiko098

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2011
PC gaming looks far more visually appealing and smoother, provides great flexibility in customization, mouse and keyboard is the best way to control, far more competitive and mature, extra content through mods and add-ons, a larger catalogue of games to play, and like Flint said, there is nothing more satisfying than playing a visually/audio intensive feast on a machine you fine tuned yourself. That is my opinion anyway heh!

ddemon

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2011
i've only just recently built a good gaming PC and was previously a console gamer and i'm totally won over. Even if still haven't "matured" to the idea of keyboard and mouse for most games i can use my old 360 wireless controller on my PC, the best of both worlds!

guitarjanitor

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2011
Haha, why even ask on a mainly-PC forum xD

Seriously though, the PS3 is a decent system, the 360s nowadays are decent as well. PC is and always will be the best, but for the price, you can't beat a good console -- buy just 1 and you're up to date for like five years. Not true of PCs for sure.

You won't get the latest and greatest when you go console, but you won't break the bank either, and that's nothing to sneeze at.