I have scanned my system with spybot so it has no spyware
and I have Norton 2004 so it has no viruses. I have a
Pentium II 348 Mhz with 192 MB of RAM and I was wondering
if SP2 will slow my already slow computer and if it will
crash programs e.t.c
Ty

Mary

No you should install it for security. You're already running pretty slow
with a 350mhz computer. You might start saving for a new one. XP really runs
better on a faster computer.

"win" wrote:

> I have scanned my system with spybot so it has no spyware
> and I have Norton 2004 so it has no viruses. I have a
> Pentium II 348 Mhz with 192 MB of RAM and I was wondering
> if SP2 will slow my already slow computer and if it will
> crash programs e.t.c
> Ty

Spyware/Virus Removal and Prevention:
http://www.fixyourwindows.com/windowsxpsolutions.htm
(Links to online virus scans on the same page)

How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME
for the best performance (Step-by-step Visual Guide):
http://www.fixyourwindows.com

How to successfully install Windows XP Service Pack 2:
http://www.fixyourwindows.com/winxpsp2install.htm

Good Luck!