SP2

October 9, 2004 5:01:52 PM

I have scanned my system with spybot so it has no spyware
and I have Norton 2004 so it has no viruses. I have a
Pentium II 348 Mhz with 192 MB of RAM and I was wondering
if SP2 will slow my already slow computer and if it will
crash programs e.t.c
Ty

More about : sp2

October 9, 2004 10:19:03 PM

No you should install it for security. You're already running pretty slow
with a 350mhz computer. You might start saving for a new one. XP really runs
better on a faster computer.

"win" wrote:

> I have scanned my system with spybot so it has no spyware
> and I have Norton 2004 so it has no viruses. I have a
> Pentium II 348 Mhz with 192 MB of RAM and I was wondering
> if SP2 will slow my already slow computer and if it will
> crash programs e.t.c
> Ty

Anonymous
October 10, 2004 12:05:03 AM

Spyware/Virus Removal and Prevention:
http://www.fixyourwindows.com/windowsxpsolutions.htm
(Links to online virus scans on the same page)

How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME
for the best performance (Step-by-step Visual Guide):
http://www.fixyourwindows.com

How to successfully install Windows XP Service Pack 2:
http://www.fixyourwindows.com/winxpsp2install.htm

Good Luck!

!