EQII, Lord Grimrot Quest - question

I have this quest and we went with a grp and broke the 1st part of the
scythe. I had to leave grp at that point. We went back to the dwarf at the
Claymore and now it says I have to break a second part. How / where do I
get that. Just kill more runecasters til it shows up?

"Lumpy" <malkiv@nospam.adelphia.net> wrote in message

>I have this quest and we went with a grp and broke the 1st part of the
>scythe. I had to leave grp at that point. We went back to the dwarf at
>the Claymore and now it says I have to break a second part. How / where do
>I get that. Just kill more runecasters til it shows up?

This is the Access Quest that flags you for the Firemyst Gully zone, given
by Ignar Steadirt, the dwarf at the Antonica Claymore. It's a 3-part quest.
Part 1 involves running around talking to 3 different NPCs and then
reporting back to Ignar. Part II requires killing Sabertooth runecasters
until you get a random journal update. When that happens your journal will
tell you to return to Ignar. Report to him and get Part III, which requires
killing Darkpaw runecasters until you get the final random journal update.
When that's done, report back to Ignar, who will then direct you to go speak
with his brother at the entrance to Firemyst for completion of the quest.

If you exit Blackburrow and turn left, after a while you'll run right into
the big doors that lead into the Firemyst Gully.

--
Redbeard
<Veritas>

Descendant of the Elder Winterfury Thunderwolf
<Resolution, Retired>
Barbarian Prophet of The Tribunal
Retired Citizen of Firiona Vie

"Bob Perez" <myfirstname@thecomdomaincalledSHADOWPIKE> wrote in message

*snip how to do Fyremist access quest*

> When that's done, report back to Ignar, who will then direct you to go speak
> with his brother at the entrance to Firemyst for completion of the quest.
>
> If you exit Blackburrow and turn left, after a while you'll run right into
> the big doors that lead into the Firemyst Gully.

Does the entire group need to be flagged or just one person?

--
Davian - Wood Elf Warrior on Guk
Talynne - Half Elf Rogue on Guk

Dearic - Dwarven Warlord on E'ci
Talynne - Half Elf Assassin on E'ci

"Davian" <davian@nospammindspring.com> wrote in message

> Does the entire group need to be flagged or just one person?

Only one person needs to have the flag and the group must have three or
more. Careful about zoning out, if anyone zones out they may not be able to
zone back in for some time (typically hours).

--

> "Davian" <davian@nospammindspring.com> wrote in message
>
>> Does the entire group need to be flagged or just one person?
>
> Only one person needs to have the flag and the group must have three or
> more. Careful about zoning out, if anyone zones out they may not be able
> to zone back in for some time (typically hours).

I heard its 8 hours....