Windows Installer opens spontaneously upon opening certain..

I recently did a clean install of my computer. I installed all my programs
back on etc etc.
Now, when I launch some programs, one of them is Norton Internet Security
(only if I actually click to open, NOT at startup), it starts Windows
installer for my Quickcam.
It is quite annoying. Does anyone know how to solve>

Thanks...

D.F.

"De Fly" <defly@verizon.net> wrote in message
|I recently did a clean install of my computer. I installed all my programs
| back on etc etc.
| Now, when I launch some programs, one of them is Norton Internet Security
| (only if I actually click to open, NOT at startup), it starts Windows
| installer for my Quickcam.
| It is quite annoying. Does anyone know how to solve>
|
| Thanks...
|
| D.F.

Windows Installer Cleanup Utility.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301