Your question

What kind of laptop do you need for gameing

Last response: in Video Games
October 2, 2011 4:32:48 PM

Hello,
what kind of laptop do you need for gaming

More about : kind laptop gameing

October 2, 2011 5:26:34 PM

I don't recommend a laptop for gaming. But, the above example is a good one, except for the 12GB memory which you won't use, no games needs that these days, and you will pay for it. Remember that any laptop will suffer from overheating, so gaming for extended periods of time is not really possible.
m
l
Related resources
October 2, 2011 5:33:20 PM

But with this laptop you can game till your fingers fall
m
l
October 2, 2011 5:35:08 PM

One problem I can see with buying a laptop is the price! for the same money you can get x2 the speed in desktop if not x10 :) 
m
l
October 2, 2011 5:36:33 PM

arska555 said:
One problem I can see with buying a laptop is the price! for the same money you can get x2 the speed in desktop if not x10 :) 

Indeed, that is a huge price for a laptop, even for gaming, he'd get a way better desktop for less money. But maybe the poster here wants a laptop, and not a desktop, in case he needs to be mobile.
m
l
October 2, 2011 5:54:14 PM

Eldd said:
Indeed, that is a huge price for a laptop, even for gaming, he'd get a way better desktop for less money. But maybe the poster here wants a laptop, and not a desktop, in case he needs to be mobile.

Same thought [in case of mobility], if it's a laptop for gaming and to last long like maybe 3-4years then my recommendation is to avoid 2620M, 2540M and 2520M, not to speak about AMD 100% avoid unless you want that laptop for 1-2 year/s then a new one.
m
l
!