Sign in with
Your question

How much FPS you get while playing battlefield 3 ?

Last response: in Video Games
October 2, 2011 8:47:14 PM

every one post your system and your resolution and the game settings and the FPS that you get while playing Battlefield 3.
October 3, 2011 3:26:58 PM

hameem 1 said:
every one post your system and your resolution and the game settings and the FPS that you get while playing Battlefield 3.

It looks like most people who play beta right now mentioned how it's very inconsistent what they're getting as FPS are concerned. It's still full of glitches so probably what FPS they have now are pretty unrealistic as compared to the final release.
October 3, 2011 3:47:28 PM

Well I for 1 am pleasantly shocked / suprised to see how well the game runs on my machine, I was dredding the thought of having to upgrade just to play the game (as I dont have the money) but it seems I dont have to.

Specs are:

Q6600 2.4 (no overclock due to crap motherboard which does not allow it)
4GB of ddr2
XFX ATI Radeon 5850 1gb (latest drivers)
500gb harddrive

I have been playing the game with all settings on High at a res of 1680 x 1050. I havn't yet check what FPS I get am im not at home to verify but the beta runs flawlessly. I will check later and post my results.

Few things to note:

1. Only playing on a 32 person server, so on a 64 person server when the game is released means I will probly loose some FPS.
2. Playing on a map with no vehicles = less physics data etc so again playing on 64 person map + vechicles = reality check im thinking.
3. The beta only supports "High" settings but the full game will support "Ultra" settings which I wont even think about touching lol unless I get a new motherboard and overclock my CPU + possibly add another 4gb of ram.
Related resources
October 12, 2011 10:11:45 PM

I played on high settings on 64 player Caspian Border server (so had vehicle physics) and I got 50+ constant fps. Fluctuating up to 90 FPS at times.

AMD Phenom II x4 3.8 Ghz
12GB DDR3 1333MHz
ATI Radeon 5770 in crossfire
Windows 7 64bit
October 12, 2011 10:13:19 PM

1920 x 1080 resolution btw.
!