cannot load programs after loading xp2

I sure hope someone can help with this -

I am trying to load Sims and other programs on my
computer-programs that have worked perfectly on this same
computer before. The only thing I have done recently is
to download the XP2 upgrade, as well as the reccommended
firewalls and virus protection. Now when I try to
install these programs, I get a message that
says. "Windows/System32/AutoEXEC.nt not suitable for
running windows applications" ....what does this mean
and how do I get these programs to install and work
properly???? I greatly appreciate any help anyone can
provide. my email is rlkennedy@adelphia.net ....thank you
so much

Hi

Sims 1?

Please see if the following article helps:

"Error Message When You Install or Start an MS-DOS or 16-Bit Windows Based
Program"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324767

--

Will Denny