news:57udncZNfs98hzfcRVn-pA@adelphia.com...
> where are the three towers?

eq 2 btw

"KY" <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:_ICdnUY6_aW-hjfcRVn-hA@adelphia.com...

> "KY" <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> news:57udncZNfs98hzfcRVn-pA@adelphia.com...
>> where are the three towers?

That phrase is usually meant to describe the Mage's tower in South Qeynos.
It's right near the entrance to Qeynos Harbor, across a small moat.

--
Redbeard
<Veritas>

Descendant of the Elder Winterfury Thunderwolf
<Resolution, Retired>
Barbarian Prophet of The Tribunal
Retired Citizen of Firiona Vie

KY

"Bob Perez" <myfirstname@thecomdomaincalledSHADOWPIKE> wrote in message

> "KY" <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "KY" <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>> where are the three towers?
>
> That phrase is usually meant to describe the Mage's tower in South Qeynos.
> It's right near the entrance to Qeynos Harbor, across a small moat.
>
> --
> Redbeard
> <Veritas>
> Dwarven Mystic and Alchemist
> Loyal Citizen of the Antonia Bayle
> Current resident of the Willow Wood, City of Qeynos
> http://veritas.everquest2guilds.com
>
> Descendant of the Elder Winterfury Thunderwolf
> <Resolution, Retired>
> Barbarian Prophet of The Tribunal
> Retired Citizen of Firiona Vie

thanks

In article <10qka94mokrjmdf@news.supernews.com>, Bob Perez wrote:
>>> where are the three towers?
>
> That phrase is usually meant to describe the Mage's tower in South Qeynos.
> It's right near the entrance to Qeynos Harbor, across a small moat.

I would have never guessed that. My guess would have been the three towers
in a line relatively near each other out in Antonica.

--
--Tim Smith