The best Socket370 Micro Atx board

Ive been looking around for these mobo's for awhile and the one im thinking of is the ECS p6vxm2. Can someone back me up on this or think of a better one (under 100$)??
8 answers Last reply
More about socket370 micro board
  1. It's not less than $100, but the best microAtx socket370 is the Asus CUSL2-M.

See a real naked pic of Britney Spears <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/stick_e_mouse" target="_new">here</A>!!!
  2. the CUSL2-M no doubt!

<font color=red>No system is fool-proof. Fools are Ingenious!</font color=red>
  3. Yeah i really wanted to get that board but i just dont have the money. I I need one under 80 bucks. I cant save up because i need it soon. I unfortunatly dont have a job, because with football it is impossible.
  4. That ECS board you were thinking about getting uses the VIA 694x chipset, which inferior to the i815 chipset.
    The Epox EP-3SPM looks like the cheapest microATX board with the i815 chipset, so you might want to take a look at that.

See a real naked pic of Britney Spears <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/stick_e_mouse" target="_new">here</A>!!!
  5. Asus CUSL2-M is for approx $80

6. Where can i find the cul2-m board for 80$??? Ive searched pricewatch.com and was unsuccesful.
  7. its not there on pricewatch, or very much deep inside, and pricewatch search engine is lousy to let you search by manufacturer and chipset and/or model name.

actually most online shopping sites havent updated their pages at all, i found its cost ranging from this $80 to $200, just about when it was released!! its on even now!!!

i lost the link to it, but i am sure it was the CUSL2-M. anway, the lowest price i could find you right now is $119. check you local store for the exact pricing.

actually the CUSL2-M here in India costs about Rs.6500 that is about US$135, going by usual proportions on other boards (e.g. CUSL2 sells for about 10,000 thats US$208 when its listed as around $125.

girish

8. hi,
    the boards listed at $120 odd are all having onoard LAN, while the one I have doesnt. that makes a difference of about Rs.1200, i.e. $25 or so.

is it difficult to get a board without onboard LAN in the US? at least online stores dont seem to have it.

girish

Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards ECS ATX