steven

Recently I started noticing that when my computer boots
up, you see the Windows XP screen but it does not say
Professional under it anymore. Does anyone know what
might be happening. It is not just my computer, that
seems to be doing it. I scanned all my computers that
are having this problem for and there are no viruses or
anything. I just want to make sure that nothing is
wrong. Thanks.

Hi

If you are running SP2, that is quite normal. It was designed that way as
there are now a lot of different versions of XP - Pro, Home etc.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User