Nintendo DS R4 Where to buy?

legendkiller

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011
I have a NDSi and my current R4i SDHC is broken/dead for almost a year -_-... and i want to know where to get a new one on online... I Want to know which is the "BEST" or what you think is recommended... I'll be getting it in about a mount and also make sure it's less than $40 because $40 is all i got to ask my bro to buy it online... I Want the best experience from the R4 or M3 or whatever you call them... I'll be listening to music, playing game, and watching movie on it...

Thanks...

Solution
yeah, which is why ipod is not termed "gaming console" and nintendo handhelds are.
you are comparing a professional mini computer to a little kids toy, get some perspective...

seess

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2011

Generally speaking, most of the r4 shops are safe. You can just search by google to find one shop to buy.
As to the price, nearly all the same. It doesn't matter, I think.
You can buy 3 R4 cards with 40 usd.

legendkiller

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011

Thanks for replying to me after a long wait lol, Sorry but i dont trust random sites anymore because I bought a $60 8GB R4(Not R4 but something else, just forgot) from a site and I never received it after almost a year now probably 9 months now... I send a message to them but they never reply, they didn't even list their phone number too...

aadamjohnsons

Honorable
May 7, 2012
I have also purchased a Nintendo DSi gaming console and it is very cool gaming console. There are lost of advance feature it provide at affordable price which makes gaming experience more better than another gaming console.

legendkiller

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011

Nintendo kind of suck for their price of console because I could have gotten iPod 8-16GB 3G instead of a Nintendo DSi... There's more enjoyable stuff on iPod than Nintendo...

legendkiller

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011

Affordable? doesn't seem like it is affordable... iPod can surf, play games, and watch movies in higher resolution than Nintendo DSi... iPod is more simpler than Nintendo, for example, Music have to be converted to AAC for Nintendo to read it awhile ipod can support the everyday life MP3 file format... The only good parts to make Nintendo DSi to be awesome is the R4 cards which makes DSi way better because you can add more games and more music on it and even movies too which is low resolution -_-... DSi is still good but not by it self without an R4 with it because the total cost for both R4 and DSi would be $200 which is over priced for me...

aadamjohnsons

Honorable
May 7, 2012
Different people have their own experience with different gaming console. Here I specifically discuss about Gaming console and ipod is not a gaming console. Nintendo is good for people who only prefer gaming and fan of console gaming.

legendkiller

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011

I could do more stuff on iPod than Gaming Console and it's not heavy or big... It's faster and better and more portable than other gaming console even tho it's not and it can do more stuff such as playing music and playing game at once or similar...

joyww

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
If I may suggest, R4i sdhc 3ds is probably the fastest card to get the latest updates when the 3DS console itself is update, so if you can, get that one. R4i gold 3ds (gold box version) is good too, but those cards seem to get updates a little bit slower than the r4i sdhc 3ds version.

legendkiller

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011

Thanks but where do I buy them? I haven't even bought one yet because I don't trust any site anymore after I bought one for $60 and never received it....