If you have a manual or recovery CD. look at them and see if specific
instructions are given on how to do this..

"john" <john@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Could someone please tell me how to restore my pc (windows xp) back to
> factory settings...
>
> Thanxs
> --
> john

"john" <john@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<CCF5EDD5-8AA8-420D-AFAD-91789B2DEB26@microsoft.com>...
> Could someone please tell me how to restore my pc (windows xp) back to
> factory settings...
>
> Thanxs

Hey, everyone get your crystal balls out so we can see what PC John here has!

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

Every make of PC is a little different and you didn't say what brand you have.