SP2 update probs for XP and Upload errors

Since trying to load SP2 for xp and unsuccessfully
several time with [Error number: 0x80072EE2] being the
reply. I now cannot upload at all! No attachments to
email or placing mp3 files onto the web or anything as
such. Help pls reply to email.

Try this...
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=836941

--