What do you think of the new mw3?

martre

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011
what do you think of the new mw3? I think it is brilliant, i looks just like mw2, just a bit better graphics and more wepons :D
nicer maps. and some of them are a bit bigger than normaly :)

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
I loved MW2 and kind'of liked Black Ops. That said, MW3 hasn't shown that much still. They're COOP looks a lot better than in MW2, not to mention the multiplayer.

As much as I think MW3 is going to really rock, I'll be buying BF3 first...because prestige-ing just got really old for me (I max-prestigued in MW2 and BO)...takes way too long.

In fact, my order will be..
BF3
Skyrim
MW3 (later this winter)...

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
I will definitely buy MW3 when it comes out, but only for the SP campaign. I loved MW and MW2 as well. So, it's a must buy for me. Along with BF3, of course. I am not a fanboy of either, I can play both with just as much pleasure.

bucknutty

Distinguished
I liked all of the Call Of Duty titles. I get an hour or so a day to unwind and play games or read and I like the fun easy multiplayer style of the CoD games, I have been playing the RO2 FPS-Simulator and its a cool game but I don't find my self giggling or really having fun like I do with the crazy Black Ops Game modes.

I bought every CoD game over the years and I will buy MW3 and I will play it all night. I have 500 hours on steam in MW2 and 300 in Black Ops, and although I play lots of other games I always make my way back to CoD.

martre

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011
same mw3 is a must :) i just cant wait :D i have every game of call of duty and every single one of em. they are so easy to play and not so advanced to play like the rest

I'll get it for the sinlge player campaign. I never cared for the multiplayer in CoD. I prefer the multiplaer in the battlefield series better. Luckily my son likes to play CoD multiplayer so I won't feel like i'm getting less game for the money.

Kotachi2013

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2011
It looks the same as MW2 :S They made a few tweaks here and there.

I'm probably getting it for the Spec Op cooperative mode :D

namelessonez

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
Likewise!! I love the COD titles. I love the BF titles equally, so not trying to sound like a fanboy. I did like the latest Medal oh Honor, purely for its graphics. Personally, I think they did a good job, and the best part is, it doesn't fry my 470!

On a side note, I love when these titles put in quips on competitive/ upcoming titles. Some for instance:

BFBC2:
"Snow mobiles are for p*****s! - (During the quad-bike race, evidently hinting at the snow mobile chase sequence in MW2)"

Medal oh Honor:
"Marine 1: Or we could just take a right turn and head into Pakistan!
Marine 2: We'll get there, eventually! - (At one point where they were contemplating how to get across a barrier; a hint at an upcoming MOH title perhaps?)"

On the topic, DICE really did put an impression with the graphics in MOH. If MW3 is anything like that, it'll be just pure awesome!

rocky41

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
I wont be buying MW3 this time. I liked the first modern warfare game COD 4 and i still play it even now. MW2 spoiled the fun of multiplayer gaming for me and after that i left this series. But i am very much looking forward to BF3, i think they can provide us the real value of our money with a brand new game and not like MW3 which is nothing but MW2 with new maps.

I am not a BF3 fanboy.....I still play COD 4 people!!!!!!!!!!

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008

Sounds fair to me :)

I am a happy single-player minded PC gamer, so I never had any issues with multiplayer versions of those games, although I heard some bad things about MW 2 multiplayer myself. I am only pursuing the single player campaigns, always.

Thegeek

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011
I loved the campaign more than any other Call of Duty campaign. Online is good, too. In my opinion though, I think there could be more maps better suited for sniping. Battlefield online is better than COD: MW3 online.

TRENDING THREADS