eq2 crafting question about backpacks

Last response: in Video Games
November 29, 2004 6:42:15 PM

All i'm currently interested in is crafting bakpacks. Do i need to buy a
recipe book from a pc to get better 'spells' to increase durability etc or
will the 'spells' i have acquired do?I think they were aquired from just
levelling but might have come with the storebought recipes, i never thought
to check.

Eski, 13 brawler, 12 outfitter (i think, system down, hard to check, and the
heat here has fried my brain).
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 6:56:11 PM

"dontemailme" <dontemailme@dontemailme.com> wrote in message
> All i'm currently interested in is crafting bakpacks. Do i need to buy a
> recipe book from a pc to get better 'spells' to increase durability etc or
> will the 'spells' i have acquired do?I think they were aquired from just
> levelling but might have come with the storebought recipes, i never thought
> to check.

The abilities come from levelling - all you need the books for is recipies. When
you got to level 10 outfitter, you would have got a bunch of new abilities - the
tailoring ones will help to increase durability (the ones you start with only
work on progress)

Rich
!