eq2 crafting question about backpacks

All i'm currently interested in is crafting bakpacks. Do i need to buy a
recipe book from a pc to get better 'spells' to increase durability etc or
will the 'spells' i have acquired do?I think they were aquired from just
levelling but might have come with the storebought recipes, i never thought
to check.

Eski, 13 brawler, 12 outfitter (i think, system down, hard to check, and the
heat here has fried my brain).
1 answer Last reply
More about crafting question backpacks

    "dontemailme" <dontemailme@dontemailme.com> wrote in message
    > All i'm currently interested in is crafting bakpacks. Do i need to buy a
    > recipe book from a pc to get better 'spells' to increase durability etc or
    > will the 'spells' i have acquired do?I think they were aquired from just
    > levelling but might have come with the storebought recipes, i never thought
    > to check.

    The abilities come from levelling - all you need the books for is recipies. When
    you got to level 10 outfitter, you would have got a bunch of new abilities - the
    tailoring ones will help to increase durability (the ones you start with only
    work on progress)

    Rich

Games Video Games