Solved

BF3 new rig performance question

I am getting a system of core i5 2500k (I'll probably keep it clocked since I don't have liquid cooling), 4-8 gb ddr3 ram, mobo with sli possiblity. The thing is, I need to get another 200 for the gpu (geforce gtx 560 ti), but as of now I can only probably get an emergency gpu for less than 50. Anyway, If I had the gtx 560 installed, what would my theoritical performance be on battlefield 3 on around 2000 x 1400 resolution (at the highest settings)?
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about performance question
  1. Right now, just stick with the integrated graphics that comes with the CPU.
    Could you please specify that resolution correctly?
    For high resolutions I'd recommend a better video card.
  2. Best answer
    GTX 560 Ti should run BF3 at 1080p at high settings. If you ended up with a higher resolution (2000x1400 is a weird one) then I'd recommend a 580GTX or starting with one GTX560ti and adding another one later on...
  3. As alex stated ....the 560 Ti is a good card but at resolutions higher than 1920x1080 you WILL NOT be running BF3 on ultra settings.
  4. I know it is a strange resolution, I just havent been able to use my monitor for some time because my old pc died soem time ago. I just used that number as an exxagarated estimate
  5. +1 alex
  6. lol looks like my accidental 18's have become a meme
  7. Best answer selected by PcEthuaist.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Video Games