Antelope Valley

Hi, Is there anyone in the Antelope Valley CA that belongs to a guild or
plays EQ2 regulary? Also, is there anyway to get a physical location for the
game servers?

SanDiego CA, except for the Eurpoean ones.

<BigHaig@feet.com> wrote in message

> <yuckypunk13@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:41ab5d41$1_1@127.0.0.1...
>> Hi, Is there anyone in the Antelope Valley CA that belongs to a guild or
>> plays EQ2 regulary? Also, is there anyway to get a physical location for
>> the game servers?
>
> SanDiego CA, except for the Eurpoean ones.

I don't think so. This is out of date now, but:

"Dave Cheeseman" <inews@dwc.me.uk> wrote in message news:...

> "RJB" <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:54:02 -0000, Dave Cheeseman wrote:
> >
> >> I believe the US ones are split East Coast
> >> and West Coast but I couldn't tell you which, other than that the UK
> >> Preferred server (Runnyeye) is allegedly East Coast.
> >
> > I would presume that all the US servers are San Diego based as are EQL
> > servers.
>
> Found this on one of the EQII forums, cannot vouch for it's accuracy, it
> was based on analysing traceroutes:
>
> Antonia Bayle - San Diego
> Befallen - Washington, D.C.
> Blackburrow - San Diego
> Butcherblock - San Diego
> Crushbone - Washington, D.C.
> Guk - San Diego
> Innothule - Washington, D.C.
> Kithicor - San Diego
> Lucan Dlere - San Diego
> Mistmoore - Washington, D.C.
> Najena - San Diego
> Nektulos - San Diego
> Oasis - Washington, D.C.
> Permafrost - Washington, D.C.
> Runnyeye - Washington, D.C.
> Steamfont - Washington, D.C.
> Storms - Amsterdam
> Unrest - San Diego
> Valor - Amsterdam
>
> Storms & Valor are the French/German language servers.

> Hi, Is there anyone in the Antelope Valley CA that belongs to a
> guild or plays EQ2 regulary? Also, is there anyway to get a physical
> location for the game servers?

Well... I'm freezing at the edge of Landscatter :\

But I opted out of EQ2 simply because they didnt put Vah Shir into it.

I would assume that the EQ2 servers (or most of them) are also in San
Diego with the EQ1 servers.

Wolfie

Jitar GrRahiir wrote:

> But I opted out of EQ2 simply because they didnt put Vah
> Shir into it.

The Kerrans are descendents of some of the Vah Shir, just
as the Vah Shir were descendents of the Kerrans.

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Wolfie wrote:

> Jitar GrRahiir wrote:
>
> > But I opted out of EQ2 simply because they didnt put Vah
> > Shir into it.
>
> The Kerrans are descendents of some of the Vah Shir, just
> as the Vah Shir were descendents of the Kerrans.

UGLY descendents. I'm still convinced that there were some erudite
illusionists in the genetic pool.

Jerelyn Foxeye -- http://www.foxeye-art.com

On Antonia Bayle (EQ):
[18 Iksar Cleric] Viizanafyaeth