Sign in with
Your question

The hardest video game ever?! - Page 2

Last response: in Video Games
March 25, 2013 9:22:27 PM

As far as AAA titles go, FarCry, the original was very difficult. Even easy mode was about what most games hard mode is.
m
l
April 1, 2013 4:40:50 PM

I think the hardest video game ever is haunted castle. I only know of 2 people who have ever beaten it, let alone do a speed run online. There's only 3 continues and most enemies take away half your health. Once you use your 3 continues you have to start at the beginning of the game. If you want to try it I think you can play it on vizzed.com. I don't think you can play it anywhere else because the game normally costs over $1000 due to it's extreme rarity.
m
l
April 2, 2013 9:32:16 AM

I think halo 4 on normal... Jk I don't think I even died on that. Oblivion for me because I didnt understand how that series works I tried to play it how I play fps games by running through it so anytime I saw an enemy they'd basically just look at me and I'd die. The guy saying assassins creed is hard wow I destroyed that game and only one spot where I was surrounded did it take me more than a couple tries. I only recently started gaming so I can't comment on all the old school stuff but I do know most of it was really hard
m
l
Related resources
April 2, 2013 10:16:28 AM

Dark Souls is refreshingly hard. The Capra Demon the first time is an exercise in controller repair.

But hard modern games are super rare. The first Metal Gear Solid and the first Resident Evil were tough, but I haven't encountered anything since aside from Souls.
m
l
April 14, 2013 10:26:38 PM

COD Series with veteran difficulty
m
l
April 15, 2013 5:27:35 AM

Conkers bad fur day is hard (but I made it :) ).
But theres nothing like some rage games (cat mario, unfair platformer... where your remaining lives count in minus (you got -134648 lives left) or you just got some huge number of deaths)
m
l
      • 2 / 2
!