New Rate Plan

Just saw this VZW plan on a 3rd party web site. The site had many plans
but no SINGLE RATE PLAN, which this plan mimics. Verizon's web site does
not list this plan. If what I read is true, then National Access and any
verizon phone would work.
Verizon Wireless NationalAccess 400

Verizon Wireless is now offering the NationalAccess calling plans
with wireless Internet access, using technology that allows speeds
bursting up to 144 kbps! Great for people who need to use their phone
all over the country, even beyond the America's Choice network. You can
browse the Internet, access E-mail, and download files. These calling
plans offer an airtime allowance for voice calls and data sessions.
The Verizon Wireless NationalAccess 400 also features:

a.. 400 anytime minutes
b.. Domestic roaming and domestic long distance
c.. $15 fee for two-year agreements. $35 activation fee on
one-year agreements.
d.. Included Features: Voice Mail Plus, caller ID, call waiting,
conference calling, call forwarding, text messaging and 411 Connectsm

User Ratings: 3.3
Product Features

Wireless Network
Technology 800 MHz CDMA Digital and 1900 MHz CDMA PCS

Plan Type and Features
Plan Type Individual
Calling Area National
Domestic Long Distance Included Yes
Free Incoming Calls No

Included Minutes
Anytime Minutes 400
Night and/or Weekend Minutes Not Available
Night and/or Weekend Time Period 9:01pm - 5:59am weekdays,
Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
Mobile-to-Mobile Minutes Packages available; 100-2500
Message Package from $2.99 - $19.99
First Incoming Minute Free No
Walkie-Talkie Minutes Not Available
Billing Increment Per minute

Other Possible Charges
Long Distance Charges Per Minute None
Roaming Charges Per Minute Not Available
Rate After Included Minutes for Additional Minutes $0.35
Directory Assistance $1.25 per call plus airtime - 411
connect

Additional Features
Caller ID Included
Call Forwarding Included
Conference Calling Included
Voice Mail Included
Call Waiting Included
Two-Way Text Messaging Included; $.10 outgoing and $.02
incoming

Contract Terms and Fees
Activation Fee $35 activation fee with 1 year contract
Contract Term 1 year
Security Deposit May be requested based on carrier's credit
check.
Carrier's Early Termination Fee $175.00 Per Line

Customer Care
Customer Service Hours 24 Hour Customer Service

begin 666 spacer_r.gif
M1TE&.#EA!0`%`( ``/A<.____R'Y! $```$`+ `````%``4```($A(^I6 `[
`
end

begin 666 spacer_o.gif
E1TE&.#EA!0`%`( ``.WMY ```"P`````!0`%```"!(2/J5@`.P``
`
end

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:19:00 GMT, "Traveling"
<rvparked-newsroup@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Just saw this VZW plan on a 3rd party web site. The site had many plans
>but no SINGLE RATE PLAN, which this plan mimics. Verizon's web site does
>not list this plan. If what I read is true, then National Access and any
>verizon phone would work.
> Verizon Wireless NationalAccess 400

I still think that Consumer Cellulars 300 anytime, 3000 nights and
weekends, national plan for 29.95 , with no activation fees, and no
contract is the best lower priced package going. It's what I'm using,
and it has worked very well for me.

Begin Traveling quote:

; Just saw this VZW plan on a 3rd party web site. The site had many plans
; but no SINGLE RATE PLAN, which this plan mimics. Verizon's web site does
; not list this plan. If what I read is true, then National Access and any
; verizon phone would work.
; ==============================================================================
; Verizon Wireless NationalAccess 400

This plan is better geared to people who use their cellular a lot for
data rather than voice. Note the prices and lack of features such as
bonus/free nights&weekends. Also note the plan pricing, which you did
not include. Prices range from $35/month for 150 minutes. For that
price, you can get 400 minutes peak and unlimited nights&weekends on an
AmericasChoice plan. Your NationalAccess 400 plan costs $55/month.

Also, I had no problems finding NationalAccess plans at the VZW site:
<http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=planFirst&action=viewPlanDetail&sortOption=priceSort&catId=328>

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

[O'Neill awakens in the infirmary and tries to leave his bed] "Doctor
Fraiser expressed her conviction that you still require bed rest."
[O'Neill gets out anyway and promptly falls down] "Doctor Fraiser is
usually right in such matters." - Teal'c, SG1