My system idle process always ran very high, but now it doesn't go above 20
K and the computer runs very slow. Can I fix this? Thanks
I have Windows XP on a Dell Laptop

Start here:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"HLP" <no@comcast.net> wrote in message
> My system idle process always ran very high, but now it doesn't go
> above 20
> K and the computer runs very slow. Can I fix this? Thanks
> I have Windows XP on a Dell Laptop

Online Virus and Security Check, by Symantec
http://security.symantec.com/default.asp?productid=symhome&langid=ie&venid=sym

Online Pest Scan, by Pest Patrol
http://www.pestpatrol.com/Products/PestScan.asp

Protect Your PC