darth_aldo

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2003
does anybody have the same opinion as me that chat killing in multi-player games (such as Jedi Knight 2)defeats the whole purpose of the game?
As soon as u kill one of the chatters u get kcked of the server!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it not easier for these guys to get a room or get Messenger?
Awaiting a response to justify occupying cyberspace with chit chat and poncing around.

<font color=blue>beware of Psychiatrists because they always have a silent'P'!!!</font color=blue>

Steven21

Distinguished
May 7, 2003
I played RTCW and SOF 2 online alot, now im playing AA, and i dont notice it that much, but i do agree if people want to chat they should leave the game. i've never heard of being booted off the server for killing someone who was chatting before. they must only do that in JK2 then?

darth_aldo

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2003
ur right, but these buggers set up servers to ponce about and defy the actual reason for going online: to play against others across the net!!!!!

:lol: <font color=blue>beware of Psychiatrists because they always have a silent 'P'!!!</font color=blue> :lol:

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
well sometimes chatting is just part of playing online

laughing over an amazing frag or a amazing fck up. like flashbanging your team and lettin some noob mow all 6 of you down ROFL. we chatted about that for a half our in game haha

-------

<A HREF="http://www.quake3world.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001355.html" target="_new">*I hate thug gangstas*</A>