Cantenna for PC Card or USB?

I'm looking to get a cantenna, probably from www.cantenna.com and it's
for a notebook computer, which means a PC Card to connect to the
cantenna would be preferred. Also 54Mpbs (11g) would be preferred.

I cannot find an 11g PC Card with a connector suitable for the
cantenna, although Zoom do one for 11b. What would be a suitable
manufacturer, please?

If there is no such creature, which USB Wifi unit would be most
appropriate and good performance for the cantenna? Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about cantenna card

    omni@zmaxdap.com.spam wrote:
    > If there is no such creature, which USB Wifi unit would be most
    > appropriate and good performance for the cantenna? Thank you.

    http://www.nodomainname.co.uk/cantenna/cantenna.htm
    Or a mini-USB can be mounted to a reflector, or put into a can.
    http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=175
    http://www.usbwifi.orcon.net.nz/
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q105513C8
    http://www.rahul.net/dold/clarence/usb-can/im000742-800x600.jpg