Cantenna for PC Card or USB?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
December 24, 2004 10:52:31 PM

I'm looking to get a cantenna, probably from www.cantenna.com and it's
for a notebook computer, which means a PC Card to connect to the
cantenna would be preferred. Also 54Mpbs (11g) would be preferred.

I cannot find an 11g PC Card with a connector suitable for the
cantenna, although Zoom do one for 11b. What would be a suitable
manufacturer, please?

If there is no such creature, which USB Wifi unit would be most
appropriate and good performance for the cantenna? Thank you.

More about : cantenna card usb

Anonymous
December 25, 2004 9:20:51 AM

omni@zmaxdap.com.spam wrote:
> If there is no such creature, which USB Wifi unit would be most
> appropriate and good performance for the cantenna? Thank you.

http://www.nodomainname.co.uk/cantenna/cantenna.htm
Or a mini-USB can be mounted to a reflector, or put into a can.
http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=175
http://www.usbwifi.orcon.net.nz/
http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q105513C8
http://www.rahul.net/dold/clarence/usb-can/im000742-800...