Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1

I run XP Pro on my laptop between my home network and my school network.
What is this, and why should I install this update?
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft framework service pack

    The .net framework is a set of programming tools created by Microsoft. Many
    application developers use these tools, and so more and more software is
    requiring the .net framework. Install it now or later...it's only a matter
    of time.

    Ted Zieglar

    "Lydia York" <LydiaYork@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I run XP Pro on my laptop between my home network and my school network.
    > What is this, and why should I install this update?

Framework Microsoft Windows XP